We offer workshops and seminars on a variety of topics that impact relationship success. We have worked with a number of schools, companies, civic groups and non-profit organizations covering a multitude of topics:
- Bullying Prevention
- Anger Management
- Lead to Inspire, Live to Make a Difference Series (stress, communication, procrastination, perfectionism, worry/anxiety)
- Increase Potential in Workplace Communication, Conflict Resolution, and Office Moral
Bullying has become one of the most prevalent problems in our society. Look at these shocking statistics:
- About 47 teens are bullied every 5 minutes
- 77% of teens are bullied.
- Cyber bullying is on the rise in dramatic numbers; it’s relentless, especially when the bullying is anonymous.
- 89% of middle school children report being cyber bullied.
- Victims of cyber bullying show more signs of depression than other bullying victims.
- Every 30 minutes a teenager attempts suicide due to bullying.
- The leading cause of death among children under the age of 14 is suicide.
Faithfully Guided provides pastoral counseling, education, and resources for parents, victims and the person(s) committing the act of bullying. We also conduct workshops and seminars to educate teachers, parents and the community about this disturbing trend. In 2011, we formed an advisory council (Faithfully Tied Partners) of community leaders representing various schools, college, businesses, health care, mental health, and community organizations to increase bullying prevention awareness and solutions in our community through events like Ocala's Grow In Kindness Day which is a local community anti-bullying initiative.
Temperament Therapy is a biblically based model that is over 90% successful because it allows the counselor to address issues at the source, the inner man, rather than the outer manifestations or "symptoms" and can open the door to healing and restoration. This therapy help you identify areas of unmet or corrupted emotional needs that are the root cause of most emotional problems and issues.
Temperament is the inborn part of man that determines how he or she reacts to people, places and things. Temperament also pinpoints our perception of ourselves and the people who love us. Additionally, temperament determines how we handle stress and the pressure of life.
- Spiritual development.
- How you make decisions and take on responsibilities.
- Finding a career that is most comfortable for you.
- Finding hobbies that will bring the most satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Meeting individual emotional needs.
- How to effectively meet the needs of your loved ones.
- Reducing the amount of worry, stress, and anxiety.
“For you created my inmost being: you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
- Psalms 139:13-14
Temperament is a determining factor in the spiritual development of man! There is a link between the soul of man and the make-up of temperament (mind, will, emotions).